Sunday, August 11, 2013

[TUTORIAL] Homemade Desk Organizer

hello guys! how was your day? i'm back with tutorial again!
hahaha, but before i give it i just want to tell that i changed my homemade makeup box to be like this:


I changed it because i thought that the first box i made was bad and i found that my table will be bigger if i put it flat. hoho!
okay, back to the main topic! Yunno, i'm lazy and just now my diligent mood (?)*lol* is back so i cleaned my table & my desk! haha. my desk was very messy. idk why it could be like that, lol. i forgot to take the picture "before/after" so u can compare it :b
Hmm, okay. let's begin! i think i will use english for this time, hoho. sorry for the bad grammar yeah~

What you need:
- Boxes (the size is depends on you) [1 extra-medium box , 2 or more medium boxes]
- Wrapping paper/magazine
- Scissors
- Glue
- Ribbon (if you want)

Let's start!!!

STEP 1

This is my extra-medium box :)
I forgot to take picture of the other boxes *fool me*


STEP 2

Wrap the medium boxes with wrapping paper

STEP 3

After that, put the medium boxes into the extra-medium box.
*because my things aren't too many, i just used 2 medium boxes*

STEP 4


Put your things to your homemade desk organizer ^^ and DONE!

FINISHED

You can put ribbon or other things too to ur desk organizer.
Honestly, i was inspired by watching this: www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOAkIHiuXlo
But the first homemade is my idea yeah :b hoho
Now, your desk organizer is done! I know, mine is really bad. But at least, *once again* my desk got bigger and i can use it nicely.
Sorry for the bad grammar and the bad pictures :( my fault-_-


Now your desk is tidier :)

Hoho, finished! See u guys in the next post!
Much love, xoxo.




2 comments:

  1. I wrapped up shoeboxes like this and use them for storage! It's so inexpensive and I like picking out really cute paper to use^-^ x

    ReplyDelete

What's your opinion?