Sunday, July 29, 2012

Grade IX

Yeay! Finally i'n in grade IX now ^^ Yuhuu~~
I still can remember when I was in grade VII & VIII wkkw, Time goes very quickly, less than 1 year i'll go to Senior High School {}
But, in grade IX now i must study more hard for National Exam. Huaa, i'm not ready for it T^T
my school will start the extra lesson on September ._. huah, it must be tiring..
I can't be relax again :s oh God, oh mom ... kkk~
From this August, my teachers have give us manymanymany task x_x omo~ seems like National Exam is so scary .-.
but, after the National Exam and I've accept my result (hope my result will be good^-^) i'll stay in home for 2months x_x wkwk. it should be boring :s hahaha

I think just this bcz i don't know what to post again. my brain is BLANK now. hahaha. Okay, see you all <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's your opinion?