Monday, March 25, 2013

I MISS THE OLD YOU

Hello guys ^^ how are you?
Want to post something ;_; a little bit sad (?) okay, let's start!

I miss you :( not you! but THE OLD YOU. You have changed :(
You never pay attention to me again, you don't care to me again. Where are the old you? I miss the old you so much :(
I don't know why you changed. Maybe I've did wrong to you or you have bored to me? :"
I can't positive thinking again :| i've tried but i couldn't. What should I do?

You never text me again :( You never send me sweet text msgs again :( I MISS IT SO MUCH, YOU KNOW!!!!
I'm hurt, sad, angry but what can I do? Will you care to me? I think you won't :"

You make me cry, make me smile, make me feel that love is true. You always stand by my side, I don't want to say goodbye (Fiona Fung - A Little Love)

I don't know. Really, i'm tired! :'(


I MISS THE OLD YOU :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's your opinion?