Friday, April 12, 2013

NATIONAL EXAM is coming!!

Hello my lovely readers! :)
How are you? ;)

Oh no, we'll get NATIONAL EXAM :( must study hard. i will be stress :x
I'm afraid u,u will I get best score? will i success ? i'm afraid too much, right?
huft~ we will get the national exam on April 22 :( 10days again. Can't imagine it . Please God, Jesus bless me o:) bless us ;)
I hope i can do the test well, so i can make myself, my family (esp MOM), my friends , everyone proud of me! ckckck.
But i'm bad in math, i'm worry i can't do the math well :( huft.
Worry too much ya :| just study hard lah :) believe Jesus will guide me ^^
"don't lose before the war begins"
If you never try, you will never know :) Push to the limit! :D hehe, just that :p

Study hard!!


  Keep calm and Study hard :)

 
VACATION \m/





And for other students that will get the exam, FIGHTING! ^^
don't forget to pray :D


byyee *ppyong* 

3 comments:

  1. Ahh good luck - I have my exams very soon as well!
    Come and check out my blog, perhaps we could follow eachother? ^-^
    http://emilymarysia.blogspot.co.uk/

    Be sure to leave a comment so I can find my way back here!
    -Emily xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sorry for the late reply :)
      okay, why not ? :)
      thanks for visiting my blog, Emily :D
      glad to know u :)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

What's your opinion?