Friday, February 17, 2017

ACTIVE

HELLO GUYS.
I'm really sorry that I couldn't keep my promise to keep writing. I don't know why but I just like forgot about it and I want to come back and be active again! Yeay.
Glad to come back.
My last post was January 2016 and now is February 2017. One year passed.
I've passed my national exam in senior high school and you know guys, I'M ALREADY A UNIVERSITY STUDENT.
I took the major of Journalism and this blog surely can help me to become more fluent in writing. Some of my lecturers also told us to make blog or website so we can write to practice our skill for the future.
Honestly, I still don't have the specific topic to post but I'll try my best to find out what topic suits me more. But actually I'm a girl that have random thoughts so I think I will post random things or the things I like.
I hope you guys can enjoy it and keep supporting me for writing in this blog.
I think it's enough for tonight (it's already 11:42 pm here) and I will come back soon!
See ya!💖💗

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's your opinion?