Wednesday, April 5, 2017

LEARN TO UNDERSTAND OTHERS

Human can't live alone, they always need other people to live. So I am.
You can say I am new here, at my place now because it hasn't been one year and everything here is like fresh from the oven.
Everything like places, languages, foods and even friends. I got new friends here, really new because I knew them when I came here.
Of course, we need to adapt to survive, right? I actually can easily adapt with the environment, languages and food but I think I still need to learn to adapt with new people.
I mean, I'm not anti social person and I can be friends with anyone. I just find it hard when I should understand my new friends' behavior here :)
Nobody is the same and I cannot force them or change them become what I want, so I should adapt to their behavior to survive. I save myself.
There are not-so-care people, childish person, and even don't-know-anything-and-never-give-efforts-to-know person. That don't-know-anything-and-never-give-efforts-to-know person is definitely the most difficult person to adapt especially you already quite close to that person.
You just can't tell them explicitly right? You need to tell them implicitly but they just still don't get it. We live in collectivist culture so we need to maintain our relationship by not hurting others, but I'm just a little but tired of that person because "hello? how can you be like that? when everyone is busy thinking, you just sit beautifully and say whatever or I don't know."

I already be patient, oops always. I just don't know how to do and I just want to learn to understand people diligently so I could be more patient later. I'm just "gedeg" now hmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's your opinion?