Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Happy Birthday, Mom!

Hello guys! Today is really a good day <3 How was ur day?
July 23rd is my mom's birthday, actually the national birthday is November 16th but we used the chinesse date, of course they are different. xoxo~
From longlonglong time ago (eeaaa) me and my sist have prepared the surprise. My sist bought a reflection tools for foot, i don't know it's name. hahaha and then, we ordered a birthday cake. of course, my mom didn't knew it. But the surprise wasn't too success._. no problem lah ;3
lemme share the photos <3

Make a wish 

Blew the candles

Open the gift

Took photos together
(mom, sist, me) *still use the unform, just back from school*

What do u guys think about the cake? cute? hohoho.
The reason why the cake look like a bag is because my mom is cosmetic merchant and sell bags too and we want to symbolize it with the birthday cake.

I just want to share that <3 hoho, want to share my happiness :) sorry for the bad grammar ><
See u in the next post , God bless~

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's your opinion?