Friday, July 5, 2013

Holiday

Hello guyssss!!! Long time no see ~ yuhhuu.
do you guys enjoy your holiday? lalala~ i hope so.
oh ya, i have graduated from Junior High School \m/ yeay! hehehe.
hmm, this is just random post ya~~~

This is my SHS uniform

Okay, let's talk about school later. let's talk about holiday now! nyiahahahaha
my sist had holiday and she came back to her home sweet home , hahaha and she bought me some gifts
here they are...

BANNERS <3 yihhaa, i'm an ELF 

Clothes, i love it! cute :3

We went to Singkawang and we had so much fun in there. Lemme share the photos ^^~

Me

My cousin

Me

Me and my cousin

We took photos with tiger. why? in singkawang (acc sinka) there are 12 chinese zodiac (shio) and i and my cousin are shio tiger accept the boy, he was just have fun. kkk.
there are so many photos but the photos is in my phone ;( hahaha.

idk what to post again, have a happy holiday guys! see ya in the next post <3
#randompost





much love, xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

What's your opinion?