Saturday, July 20, 2013

Running Man

Hello guys!
School has started and i am grade 10 now! yihaaa \m/ Monday, June 22nd will be the first day we study effectively . God bless xoxo~
Okay! Back to main topic. Anyone knows Running Man?
Yeah, korean variety show! RM is the most variety show i like! You guys must watch it <333
This morning I drew the Running Man's members. hahaha, not too good x,x i'm not a pro :b dont blame on me yaaa x.x hohoho.
check this out guys!!

Ji Suk Jin - Kim Jong Kook

Song Jihyo - HaHa - Lee Kwang Soo

Gary - Yoo Jae Suk

All members
(Kim Jong Kook, Song Ji Hyo, Yoo Jae Suk, Gary, HaHa, Ji Suk Jin, Lee Kwang Soo)


Among that 7pictures, i love Yoo Jae Suk and HaHa pictures! i think that was my best~ Ji Suk Jin.. hmm not too bad :p lol

Okay guys, see ya to the next post <3

2 comments:

  1. I drew very similar pictures for my brother's birthday card this year! ^-^ The Yoo Jae Suk one is very good though!

    Running Man is my favourite variety show ever, it's so funny and awesome! ^^ x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. really?
      oh, thank you emily <3
      i want to see ur pictures ><

      u were right! Running man is very awesome. my mood booster :-)

      Delete

What's your opinion?